RE: Ora2pg Not Getting Installed- Please Provide Inputs

От
Тема RE: Ora2pg Not Getting Installed- Please Provide Inputs
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Thanks will try with the link.

From: Pepe TD Vo <pepevo@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2018 5:59 PM
To: Bhattacharjee, Soumik <soumik.bhattacharjee@kpn.com>; pgsql-admin@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: Ora2pg Not Getting Installed- Please Provide Inputs

for uninstall orag2pg, just run the uninstaller.sh or remove the whole folder. If it's in Window, run uninstaller.exe or choose uninstall program from control panel.

FYI, I'm researching myself and document and preparing for work.  I haven't tried yet.

Bach-Nga

No one in this world is pure and perfect.  If you avoid people for their mistakes you will be alone. So judge less, love and forgive more.

To call him a dog hardly seems to do him justice though in as much as he had four legs, a tail, and barked, I admit he was, to all outward appearances. But to those who knew him well, he was a perfect gentleman (Hermione Gingold)

**Live simply **Love generously **Care deeply **Speak kindly.

*** Genuinely rich *** Faithful talent *** Sharing success

I think you have missing files.  I have researched myself and prepare to install orapg2 to use and convert  Oracle off to Postgres.  Try to follow this link, it might help to make and reconfigure ora2pg step by steps.