PostgreSQL Installation and Database Creations- RHEL6

От
Тема PostgreSQL Installation and Database Creations- RHEL6
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Hi All,

I am new to PostgreSQL and need few details here –

1.       Can we create DB server using pgadmin4? Or there is a separate process?

2.       What is the process or requirement to plan a server and database creations?

3.       Can we create database using pgadmin4 or there is a separate process?

4.       Steps to create DB server and PostgreSQL installations and support in RHEL6?

Thanks

Soumik