Re: pg_restore 12 "permission denied for schema" errors

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pg_restore 12 "permission denied for schema" errors
Дата
Re: pg_restore 12 "permission denied for schema" errors  (Ron <ronljohnsonjr@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Frank Gard <frank.von.postgresql.org@familie-gard.de> writes:
> Am 20.10.22 um 02:58 schrieb Ron:
>> pg_restore -v --create --clean --jobs=`nproc` -Fd --dbname=template1 $DB

> What database do you want to restore your data into? As far as I know your pg_restore command would import the data
intotemplate1, right?

No --- my ears went up about that too, but he's using --create.
So template1 is just the springboard for the initial connection
in which CREATE DATABASE will be issued.

My guess is that there's something inconsistent between source
and target installations about roles and role-privilege grants.
We don't have enough details to do more than guess, though.