Re: pg_restore 12 "permission denied for schema" errors

От Frank Gard
Тема Re: pg_restore 12 "permission denied for schema" errors
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hi Tom, Am 20.10.22 um 07:12 schrieb Tom Lane:

Frank Gard <frank.von.postgresql.org@familie-gard.de> writes:
Am 20.10.22 um 02:58 schrieb Ron:
pg_restore -v --create --clean --jobs=`nproc` -Fd --dbname=template1 $DB
What database do you want to restore your data into? As far as I know your pg_restore command would import the data into template1, right?
No --- my ears went up about that too, but he's using --create.
So template1 is just the springboard for the initial connection
in which CREATE DATABASE will be issued.
you're right, of course. Overseen that detail. I've to learn to read more carefully before answering. Sorry.

Frank.