Re: [SQL] commit not completing - how to investigate?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [SQL] commit not completing - how to investigate?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Tim Dudgeon <tdudgeon.ml@gmail.com> writes:
> I have a situation where the pg_stat_activity view shows that can have
> some processes that are idle and not completing. In some cases the
> statement being executed is COMMIT.

Are you sure you're interpreting the view properly?  If the session
state is shown as idle, it's idle.  We used to show the query field
as empty in that case, but recent PG versions allow the query field
to continue to show the last-completed command.
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: