[HACKERS] Press Release Draft - 2016-02-09 Cumulative Update

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема [HACKERS] Press Release Draft - 2016-02-09 Cumulative Update
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] Press Release Draft - 2016-02-09 Cumulative Update  (Michael Banck <michael.banck@credativ.de>)
Re: [HACKERS] Press Release Draft - 2016-02-09 Cumulative Update  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com>)
Re: [HACKERS] Press Release Draft - 2016-02-09 Cumulative Update  (Jim Nasby <Jim.Nasby@BlueTreble.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi!

Below is the draft of the press release for the update this Thursday:

As there are a lot of updates I did my best to consolidate some of the bullet points and as usual, people are directed to the release notes.  Please let me know if there are any inaccuracies so I can fix them ASAP.

Thanks!

Jonathan