Re: [HACKERS] interesting observatation regarding views and V7.0

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] interesting observatation regarding views and V7.0
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
wieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck) writes:
>     But I can feel the punches of Marc already - this patch  will
>     cause catalog changes after official BETA start - Uh - Oh.

You can hide behind me ;-) ... I just did commit some catalog changes
(but didn't need to force initdb, since they were only additions).

Also, I am more than half expecting that I will have to force an initdb
to clean up the INET/CIDR comparison business; very likely we are
going to end up needing to have separate comparison operators for
INET and CIDR.

Still waiting for input on that from the folks who use the datatypes,
though.   (D'Arcy, are you still out there?)