Re: Question On 7.4RC2

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Question On 7.4RC2
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
"Glenn Wiorek" <gwiorek@jmlafferty.com> writes:
> I just finished compiling 7.4RC2 on Solaris 8 and ran the regression tests =
> (make check).  The last test out of 93 (stats) failed.  Is this of concern?=

It means the stats collector is failing, probably because it's unable to
set up the self-connected UDP port that the stats code uses.  Kiyoshi
Sawada reported the same problem on Solaris a day or two back on
pg-hackers, but we've not yet been able to identify why it's failing.
(The code involved got rewritten in 7.4 for IPv6 support, so some
portability problems aren't too surprising ...)  Can you dig into it
there?