cfbot wrangling (was Re: Add checkpoint and redo LSN to LogCheckpointEnd log message)

От Tom Lane
Тема cfbot wrangling (was Re: Add checkpoint and redo LSN to LogCheckpointEnd log message)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123@gmail.com> writes:
> For this kind of situation I think that the usual solution is to use a
> .txt extension to make sure that the cfbot won't try to apply it.

Yeah ... this has come up before.  Is there a documented way to
attach files that the cfbot will ignore?

Two specific scenarios seem to be interesting:

1. You are attaching patch(es) plus some non-patch files

2. You are attaching some random files, and would like to not
displace the cfbot's idea of the latest patchset.

I don't know exactly how to do either of those.