Re: Heads up: 7.3.3 this Wednesday

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Heads up: 7.3.3 this Wednesday
Дата
Re: Heads up: 7.3.3 this Wednesday  ("scott.marlowe" <scott.marlowe@ihs.com>)
Re: Heads up: 7.3.3 this Wednesday  (Christopher Kings-Lynne <chriskl@familyhealth.com.au>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Kevin Brown <kevin@sysexperts.com> writes:
> I've seen no problems with the deferred trigger patch (which addresses
> a performance issue with deferred triggers) you gave me some time ago.
> Is this something that's likely to be included in 7.3.3?

I've been wondering myself about whether to include Jan's patch that
reduces foreign-key deadlocks.  Neither of these patches have gotten
enough testing (that I know of) to make me feel very comfortable about
dropping them into 7.3.3 ... but on the other hand, they could be pretty
significant fixes.

Any votes pro or con?  Who else can report successful use of either of
these patches?

Сообщение: Re: Heads up: 7.3.3 this Wednesday
Сообщение: Re: Heads up: 7.3.3 this Wednesday