Re: Supplemental contrib docs

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Supplemental contrib docs
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com> writes:
> Well, I assumed Tom was referring to placement in the source tree, i.e.
> {prefix} is contrib/dblink, etc.

I'm concerned about both location in the source tree (dblink and
tsearch2 are inconsistent) and location in the installation tree.
The former seems easy to resolve: doc/ is the universal standard
directory name for documentation, not docs/.  I am not sure that
we want to commit to creating a pile of subdirectories under the
installation doc/ directory, though.  If they were mostly full,
fine, but a bunch of directories that are mostly empty would just
be clutter.  Maybe create subdirectories only for modules that
have 'em in the source tree?