Insert and Retrieve unsigned char sequences using C

От vinicius_bra
Тема Insert and Retrieve unsigned char sequences using C
Дата
Re: Insert and Retrieve unsigned char sequences using C  (Lew <noone@lewscanon.com>)
Re: Insert and Retrieve unsigned char sequences using C  (Lew <noone@lewscanon.com>)
Re: Insert and Retrieve unsigned char sequences using C  (Merlin Moncure <mmoncure@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi All,

I'm developing a system in C and I have a unsigned char pointer that
represents a struct and I like to store it in a bytea column in postgreSQL.
How can I do it?
Example:

str_t temp;
unsigned char *ptr;
ptr = (unsigned char *)&temp;
store(ptr);

I've already tried some examples, but I didnt have success.
Could you help me?

Thanks!