Re: A local replication entry

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: A local replication entry
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
John Scalia <jayknowsunix@gmail.com> writes:
> ... So, it really is using the correct pg_hba.conf.

Yeah, sure looks that way.

> Allow me to note, in closing, that this particular VM: csgha2 has been a problem child since it was built, and many
thingshave been broken on it. I don't know if this is another
> one of the very hard-to-solve problems or not. I may try this on another of my sandbox systems. Still I need to know
whythis is failing.

Interesting, though it doesn't offer any very clear theory for what's
going on here.

The only theory I've got at this point is that somehow the address
matching code is failing to match the incoming connection to the spec
"127.0.0.1/32", perhaps because the platform's libc is filling in the
sockaddr struct weirdly.  check_ip() and pg_range_sockaddr() would be
the things to look at if you care to try to trace through the code.
You could also experiment, for instance does 0.0.0.0/0 successfully
match?

От: John Scalia
Сообщение: Re: A local replication entry
От: Rural Hunter
Сообщение: wrong count estimation in query plan