Re: 7.3

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: 7.3
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> If removing artificial limitiations and improving 24/7 usability were
> considerations for 7.1 and 7.2, what will be the focus for 7.3?

Whatever people want to work on.  The above-stated descriptions of 7.1
and 7.2 work aren't bad, but they are after-the-fact summaries of what
got done, not plans agreed on in advance.  I learned awhile ago that
trying to herd this bunch of cats is pointless ;-)

FWIW, I think that schemas and tablespaces will be near the top of my
own priority list.