Re: [HACKERS] Testlib.pm vs msys

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Testlib.pm vs msys
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 07/25/2017 11:25 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
> Andrew Dunstan <andrew.dunstan@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
>> On 07/25/2017 11:11 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
>>> What I'm on about is that jacana still succeeds entirely, more than half
>>> the time.  If this is a handle-duplication problem, how could it ever
>>> succeed?
>> No, it hangs 100% of the time. The only time you see a result at all is
>> if I manually intervene. The pg_ctl test is thus currently disabled  on
>> jacana.
> Oh.  So when was the last time it worked?  And why do the buildfarm
> archives contain apparently-successful log_stage entries for pg_ctl-check
> on jacana, up through yesterday when I looked?

There was a buildfarm bug, since corrected, which was not properly
picking up errors in a corner case. You will see the errors if you look
at all the logs for pg_ctl-check from 12 days back if they exist. The
last known actual good run of this test was 33 days ago, i.e. 2017-06-22

cheers

andrew

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] pl/perl extension fails on Windows
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] pl/perl extension fails on Windows