R: Re: Install postgreSQL 9.0 in Linux Ubuntu 9.10

От francescoboccacci@libero.it
Тема R: Re: Install postgreSQL 9.0 in Linux Ubuntu 9.10
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,
i tried to run :
/postgresql-9.0.4-1-linux.bin
but i received segmentation fault error. So i think,  after Steve reply, that
the best way to install postgresql 9.0 is to  install Ubuntu 10.04. Am i
right?
Thanks for your help,

Francesco Boccacci

5 is