Re: Some strange issues with VACUUM on one table.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Some strange issues with VACUUM on one table.
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Boguk Maxim <astar@rambler-co.ru> writes:
> I trying understand why vacuum analyze do not work at all.

I think either you're not actually applying vacuum analyze at all
(better double-check your daily maintenance script), or you're somehow
managing to apply it at a time when it can't remove old rows because
there's still an open transaction that might be able to see those rows.
The latter theory doesn't really explain continuing table growth over
time, though, unless you've got a transaction that's been sitting open
the entire time.