Re: BUG #12799: libpq - SSL pqsecure_read() doesn't clean openssl error queue before reading

Dave Vitek <dvitek@grammatech.com> writes:
> Maintainers: Peter's patch is better than mine, at least for the front
> end side.  I also adjusted be-secure-openssl.c, which perhaps is not
> necessary, but then again it's hard to be sure.  It might be worth doing
> a patch for be-secure-openssl.c in the spirit of what Peter did for the
> frontend (sorry, not volunteering :).

+1 for changing both sides.  I'm fairly sure that you could provoke
problems of this ilk in the backend too, for example if client connection
is using SSL and we also establish an outgoing SSL connection using
postgres_fdw or dblink.

BTW, do we have a reproducible test case?

Сообщение: Re: BUG #12799: libpq - SSL pqsecure_read() doesn't clean openssl error queue before reading
Сообщение: Re: BUG #12799: libpq - SSL pqsecure_read() doesn't clean openssl error queue before reading