Re: [pgaccess-users] RE: bugzilla.pgaccess.org

От Iavor Raytchev
Тема Re: [pgaccess-users] RE: bugzilla.pgaccess.org
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Josh Berkus said:
> Iavor,
>
>> Any other suggestions?
>
> I can tell you from experience that Double-Choco-Latte, another
> PHP/PostgreSQL tool, is really set up just for single projects.  So it
> would work fine for PGAccess-only.   However, DCL has its own problems
> and is not necessarily better than Mozilla; I personally don't think
> it's worth switching tools just to eat our own dogfood if we don't gain
> some functionality in the process.
>
> I'd love to re-write one of these tools someday; they all have ghastly
> UI problems.   Right.   Just after I do the accounting program, and get
> caught up on my tax filing, and re-paint the bathroom ...

Thanks, Josh. This was the answer I wanted to hear.

> The one thing that really "bugs" me about Mozilla/Issuezilla is that,
> if you click the link on an issue e-mail, you don't get automatically
> logged in, forcing you to search for the bug a second time if you want
> to commment or close the issue.  Grrr.  Also there's no option *not* to
> get the darned e-mails for people who check the web interface
> regularly.

What don't you try bugzilla.bugzilla.org or something like that :)

I mean - the guys at Mozilla have made a great product using Bugzilla. I
would be happy if we bring pgaccess at least to the level of Mozilla. Then
we can talk about changing the bug tracking system. Agreed?