Re: Parallel safety tagging of extension functions

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Parallel safety tagging of extension functions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Andreas Karlsson <andreas@proxel.se> writes:
> Ok, then I can avoid touching all functions which are only called by
> operator classes, tsearch, pls, fdws, etc. Which also means that there
> is no need to care about Tom's changes to the signatures of GIN and GiST
> support functions.

I think as long as you already did the work, we should keep those updates.
I'm not totally convinced by Alexander's argument that those changes pose
a future hazard, but I'm not convinced he's wrong either.  If we're going
to be bumping a lot of contrib module versions anyway, it'd be silly to
take the risk that that's not a problem.

Сообщение: Re: Parallel safety tagging of extension functions
Сообщение: Re: Parallel safety tagging of extension functions