Re: pgsql: git_topo_order script, to match up commits across branches.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: git_topo_order script, to match up commits across branches.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> On Sep 24, 2010, at 3:32 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> BTW ... I don't especially care for the name you picked for this script.
>> The fact that it does a topological sort is an implementation detail
>> that its users couldn't care less about, especially since that doesn't
>> matter except for corner cases.  How about "collate_git_log" or
>> something along it.

> I don't think that's any better - collate could mean anything - but I don't think it's any worse, either.  Change it
ifyou want.

Well, I definitely think that the name should suggest a connection to
"git log".  I agree that "collate" might not be the best possible verb
here --- anyone have a better suggestion?

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: git_topo_order script, to match up commits across branches.
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: git_topo_order script, to match up commits across branches.