Re: postgres_fdw: perform UPDATE/DELETE .. RETURNING on a join directly

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: postgres_fdw: perform UPDATE/DELETE .. RETURNING on a join directly
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Etsuro Fujita <fujita.etsuro@lab.ntt.co.jp> writes:
> (2018/02/08 10:40), Robert Haas wrote:
>> Uggh, I missed the fact that they were doing that.  It's probably
>> actually useful test coverage, but it's not surprising that it isn't
>> stable.

> That was my purpose, but I agree with the instability.  Thanks again,
> Robert!

According to

https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=rhinoceros&dt=2018-02-08%2001%3A45%3A01

there's still an intermittent issue.  I ran "make installcheck" in
contrib/postgres_fdw in a loop, and got a similar failure on the
47th try --- my result duplicates the second plan change shown by
rhinoceros, but not the first one.  I speculate that the plan change
is a result of autovacuum kicking in partway through the run.