Re: Localisation

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Localisation
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
"Martial Elise KIBA" <mkiba@delgi.gov.bf> writes:
> I have a postgresql sever running on RedHat EL 4.0 Update 2.
> But postgresql steal respond in english, and TO_CHAR(date, 'Day, DD Month
> YYYY') return a date in english

What PG version is this?  Are you sure it was built with --enable-nls?
("pg_config --configure" is the way to check.)

According to the manual, to_char() only emits localized month names if
you use "TMMonth".  But I'm not sure why you're not seeing localized
messages, if the server was built with the correct options.