Re: could not connect to server: Connection refused (0x0000274D/10061)

От Anuj Pankaj
Тема Re: could not connect to server: Connection refused (0x0000274D/10061)
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Below is the output by running the command (ps ax | grep [p]ost)

 1118 ?        S      0:00 /usr/bin/postmaster -p 5432 -D /var/lib/pgsql/data

 1120 ?        S      0:00 postgres: logger process

 1122 ?        S      0:00 postgres: writer process

 1123 ?        S      0:00 postgres: stats buffer process

 1124 ?        S      0:00 postgres: stats collector process

Please help to run my postgres on remote manchine through pgAdmin III.

Regards,

Anuj Pankaj