Re: [HACKERS] ALTER TABLE .. ALTER COLUMN .. ERROR: attribute .. has wrong type

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] ALTER TABLE .. ALTER COLUMN .. ERROR: attribute .. has wrong type
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] ALTER TABLE .. ALTER COLUMN .. ERROR: attribute .. haswrong type  (Justin Pryzby <pryzby@telsasoft.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Justin Pryzby <pryzby@telsasoft.com> writes:
> [...]

That's good news, at least.

1. Please trigger it with "\set VERBOSITY verbose" enabled, so we can see
the exact source location --- there are a couple of instances of that
text.

2. Even better would be a stack trace for the call to errfinish,
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Generating_a_stack_trace_of_a_PostgreSQL_backend

3. It's pretty hard to see how you'd reach any of these places for an
ALTER COLUMN TYPE on a simple table.  Has the table got rules, triggers,
default values?  Could we see "\d+" output for it?