Re: [HACKERS] ALTER TABLE .. ALTER COLUMN .. ERROR: attribute .. haswrong type

От Justin Pryzby
Тема Re: [HACKERS] ALTER TABLE .. ALTER COLUMN .. ERROR: attribute .. haswrong type
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jan 03, 2017 at 02:32:36PM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> 3. It's pretty hard to see how you'd reach any of these places for an
> ALTER COLUMN TYPE on a simple table.  Has the table got rules, triggers,
> default values?  Could we see "\d+" output for it?

I really meant to do \d+..
                                      Table "public.eric_umts_rnc_utrancell_metrics"                  Column

---------------------------------------------+--------------------------+-----------+----------+--------------+-------------sect_id
                                   | integer                  | not null  | plain    | 400          | start_time
                         | timestamp with time zone | not null  | plain    | 400          | site_id
               | integer                  | not null  | plain    | 400          | interval_seconds
     | smallint                 | not null  | plain    | 200          | utrancell                                   |
text                    | not null  | extended | 200          | nedn                                        | text
              | not null  | extended | 200          | rnc_id                                      | integer
    | not null  | plain    | 400          | device_id                                   | integer                  |
notnull  | plain    | 200          | pmcelldowntimeauto                          | smallint                 |
|plain    | 10           | pmcelldowntimeman                           | smallint                 |           | plain
| 10           |

[...]

Justin

От: Justin Pryzby
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] ALTER TABLE .. ALTER COLUMN .. ERROR: attribute .. haswrong type
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] ALTER TABLE .. ALTER COLUMN .. ERROR: attribute .. has wrong type