Re: cvs 'initdb' -- "vacuuming database template1 ... FATAL: could not identify a comparison function for type aclitem"

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: cvs 'initdb' -- "vacuuming database template1 ... FATAL: could not identify a comparison function for type aclitem"
Дата
Ответ на cvs 'initdb' -- "vacuuming database template1 ... FATAL: could not identify a comparison function for type aclitem"  ("Matt Miller" <mattmiller@users.sourceforge.net>)
Re: cvs 'initdb' -- "vacuuming database template1 ... FATAL:  ("Matt Miller" <mattmiller@users.sourceforge.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
"Matt Miller" <mattmiller@users.sourceforge.net> writes:
> head does this to me when I try to initdb:

I bet you didn't do a full recompile after "cvs update".
If you're not using --enable-depend then you really have
to do "make clean" or even "make distclean".