Re: adminpack and pg_catalog

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: adminpack and pg_catalog
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> "Simon Riggs" <simon@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
> > At the moment we only allow 2 types of table. Approved core catalog
> > tables and user tables.
>
> > ISTM we need 3 types of tables, with the additional type being add-on
> > system functionality, such as adminpack,
>
> What?  The adminpack module only creates functions.

AFAIK the namespace is the issue, not the type of object.

As I mentioned, we can add LWlock extensions but we don't have an
official home for other database objects.

--  Simon Riggs              EnterpriseDB   http://www.enterprisedb.com

Сообщение: Re: cvs 'initdb' -- "vacuuming database template1 ... FATAL: could not identify a comparison function for type aclitem"
Сообщение: Re: cvs 'initdb' -- "vacuuming database template1 ... FATAL: