Re: 2pc leaks fds

От Antonin Houska
Тема Re: 2pc leaks fds
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

> On 2020-May-08, Kyotaro Horiguchi wrote:
>
> > I agree to the direction of this patch. Thanks for the explanation.
> > The patch looks good to me except the two points below.
>
> Thanks!  I pushed the patch.

I tried to follow the discussion but haven't had better idea. This looks
better than the previous version. Thanks!

While looking at the changes, I've noticed a small comment issue in the
XLogReaderRoutine structure definition:

    * "tli_p" is an input/output argument. XLogRead() uses it to pass the

The XLogRead() function has been renamed to WALRead() in 0dc8ead4. (This
incorrect comment was actually introduced by that commit.)

--
Antonin Houska