Re: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
"shreedhar" <shreedhar@lucidindia.net> writes:
> If I try to insert I got the following error as
> Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to
> allocate 79 bytes)

There is not, and never has been, any error message of that wording in
the PG backend.  You must be looking at some client-side failure.  But
since you didn't tell us what client-side code you're using, it's hard
to say more than that...