Re: Largeobject Access Controls (r2460)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Largeobject Access Controls (r2460)
Дата
Re: Largeobject Access Controls (r2460)  ("Kevin Grittner" <Kevin.Grittner@wicourts.gov>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> I'm afraid pg_dump didn't get very far with this before:
> pg_dump: WARNING:  out of shared memory
> pg_dump: SQL command failed
> Given how fast it happened, I suspect that it was 2672 tables into
> the dump, versus 26% of the way through 5.5 million tables.

Yeah, I didn't think about that.  You'd have to bump
max_locks_per_transaction up awfully far to get to where pg_dump
could dump millions of tables, because it wants to lock each one.

It might be better to try a test case with lighter-weight objects,
say 5 million simple functions.

Сообщение: Re: tab completion for prepared transactions?
Сообщение: Re: tab completion for prepared transactions?