Re: v7.0.3 Regress Tests Errors

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: v7.0.3 Regress Tests Errors
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Paul Huppe <huppe@NRCan.gc.ca> writes:
> I am installing v7.0.3 and just finished compiling the source.  I ran
> the regression tests and I am getting quite a few errors.  I have
> attached the output from the tests.

You did not need to send the list 350K of not-very-interesting test
diffs in order to report that you have a broken installation.  What
would have been helpful is some information about your platform,
compiler, configuration options selected, etc.

            regards, tom lane

PS: Hey Marc, why didn't majordomo bounce this?  I thought we had
a 40K posting limit...