Re: brin regression test intermittent failures

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: brin regression test intermittent failures
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I wrote:
> Peter Geoghegan <pg@heroku.com> writes:
>> I meant to get around to looking into it, but FWIW I see BRIN-related
>> Valgrind issues. e.g.:

> Fixed, see 79f2b5d583e2e2a7; but AFAICS this has no real-world impact
> so it does not explain whatever is happening on chipmunk.

BTW, after some further trawling in the buildfarm logs, it seem that that
"no results for" failure mode has been seen *only* on chipmunk, where it's
happened in roughly half the runs since that particular test case went in.
So it's definitely platform-specific.  It's less clear whether the test
case is bogus, or it's exposing a bug added elsewhere in db5f98ab4fa44bc5,
or the bug was pre-existing but not exposed by any older test case.