Re: failures in t/031_recovery_conflict.pl on CI

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: failures in t/031_recovery_conflict.pl on CI
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Attached is a fix for the test that I think should avoid the problem. Couldn't
> repro it with it applied, under both rr and valgrind.

May I ask where we're at on this?  Next week's back-branch release is
getting uncomfortably close, and I'm still seeing various buildfarm
animals erratically failing on 031_recovery_conflict.pl.  Should we
just remove that test from the back branches for now?

Also, it appears that the back-patch of pump_until failed to remove
some pre-existing copies, eg check-world in v14 now reports

Subroutine pump_until redefined at t/013_crash_restart.pl line 248.
Subroutine pump_until redefined at t/022_crash_temp_files.pl line 272.

I didn't check whether these are exact duplicates.