Re: libpq5 8.3 breaks 8.2 compatibility with encodings

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: libpq5 8.3 breaks 8.2 compatibility with encodings
Дата
Re: libpq5 8.3 breaks 8.2 compatibility with encodings
Список pgsql-bugs
Martin Pitt <martin@piware.de> writes:
> Ah, got it. The ordering in pg_enc2name_tbl[] changed, which makes the
> indices jump around.

Sorry, you don't get to put JOHAB back into the portion of the list that
is backend-legal encodings.

It's a bit nasty that this enum is exposed as part of the ABI, but I'm
afraid we may be stuck with that decision.

Сообщение: Re: libpq5 8.3 breaks 8.2 compatibility with encodings
Сообщение: Re: libpq5 8.3 breaks 8.2 compatibility with encodings