Re: Error when compiling postgresql 9.6.7 with Visual Studio 15.5.6

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Error when compiling postgresql 9.6.7 with Visual Studio 15.5.6
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Aditya Nugraha <vortexilation@gmail.com> writes:
> Found out that the patch that is included in that discussion is
> working fine for Visual Studio 2017 15.5.6, i think postgresql
> developer should include it on upstream branch or 9.6.x variant.

Well, as far as I'm concerned the patch that was proposed there is
far too fragile to be acceptable.  We need to find out what the
Microsoft-approved way of getting the information is.  Assuming that
we know the contents of non-exported data structures is surely not
what they have in mind, and it would undoubtedly break in the next VS
update.