Re: pg_ctl restart bug

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pg_ctl restart bug
Дата
Re: pg_ctl restart bug  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-bugs
pg_ctl restart works fine with this patch, but I'm not sure whether it
breaks useful cases for the other paths:

***************
*** 323,335 ****
          shift
              po_path=$1
              shift
!         POSTOPTS=$@
      fi
      else # -o given
          POSTOPTS="-D $PGDATA $POSTOPTS"
      fi

!     eval '$po_path' '$POSTOPTS' $logopt '&'

      # if had an old lockfile, check to see if we were able to start
      if [ -n "$oldpid" ];then