Newb question - PostgreSQL ODBC Driver for Teiid

От Conover, Paul W
Тема Newb question - PostgreSQL ODBC Driver for Teiid
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hello,

I have a Virtual database connection to Teiid using PostgreSQL ODBC driver 8.04.02.00. When running my SQL queries everything complets successfully, but the Column Names are all coming back lower case. I did quite a bit of research on this and am finding that if the alias is in Double Quotes it should be case-insensitive, but this is not what is happening. Is there a setting in the configuration for this? I have gone through all the setting and did not see anything specific to case-insensitive.

Thank you,

Paul Conover

Senior Application Analyst | IT Warehouse Development

Argus Health Systems, Inc. |1300 Washington Street, Kansas City, MO 64105

Phone: 816.435.2492 Email: paul.conover@argushealth.com

cid:image001.png@01CDB77C.874F20B0

Please consider the environment before printing this email and any attachments.

This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the individual or company to which it is addressed and may contain information which is privileged, confidential and prohibited from disclosure or unauthorized use under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, or copying of this e-mail or the information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited by the sender. If you have received this transmission in error, please return the material received to the sender and delete all copies from your system.
Вложения