Re: BUG #7756: When upgrading postgis extension get row is too big: size 9272, maximum size 8160

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #7756: When upgrading postgis extension get row is too big: size 9272, maximum size 8160
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
"Paragon Corporation" <lr@pcorp.us> writes:
> The postgis extension has a big custom WHERE condition used to exclude the
> range of spatial_ref_sys records we package postgis from being backed up.

> pg_extension seems to hold that value in the extcondition column and for
> each upgrade I do adds another array entry.  Though that might be by design
> to keep track of previous versions and maybe the designers weren't expecting
> someone crazy enough to stuff in a largish where condition :)

For those of us who don't have the latest postgis and all its
dependencies installed, could you extract just the steps of the install
and upgrade scripts that reference this configuration table?

I can see how we might get to this if you were dropping and re-adding
the config table in each cycle, but perhaps that's not what you're doing.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #7756: When upgrading postgis extension get row is too big: size 9272, maximum size 8160
Сообщение: Re: BUG #7756: When upgrading postgis extension get row is too big: size 9272, maximum size 8160