Re: Missing rows with index scan when collation is not "C" (PostgreSQL 9.5)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Missing rows with index scan when collation is not "C" (PostgreSQL 9.5)
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Peter Geoghegan <pg@heroku.com> writes:
> There seems to be at least a few instances of over-optimizing
> strcoll() in the past few years. For example:
> https://github.com/bminor/glibc/commit/87701a58e291bd7ac3b407d10a829dac52c9c16e

> This bug looks like a possible candidate, given that complaints were
> about de_DE:
> https://github.com/bminor/glibc/commit/33a667def79c42e0befed1a4070798c58488170f
> Is this bug of the right vintage? Seems like it might be a bit too
> early for RHEL 6 to be affected, but I'm no expert.

It is too early.  RHEL6 seems to be based off glibc 2.12, released 2010.
(By the same token, it's not got the other bug you mention ;-))

Сообщение: Re: Missing rows with index scan when collation is not "C" (PostgreSQL 9.5)
Сообщение: Re: Missing rows with index scan when collation is not "C" (PostgreSQL 9.5)