[HACKERS] Garbled comment in postgresGetForeignJoinPaths

От Tom Lane
Тема [HACKERS] Garbled comment in postgresGetForeignJoinPaths
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] Garbled comment in postgresGetForeignJoinPaths  (Etsuro Fujita <fujita.etsuro@lab.ntt.co.jp>)
Список pgsql-hackers
postgres_fdw.c around line 4500:
   /*    * If there is a possibility that EvalPlanQual will be executed, we need    * to be able to reconstruct the row
usingscans of the base relations.    * GetExistingLocalJoinPath will find a suitable path for this purpose in    * the
pathlist of the joinrel, if one exists.  We must be careful to    * call it before adding any ForeignPath, since the
ForeignPathmight    * dominate the only suitable local path available.  We also do it before

-->  * reconstruct the row for EvalPlanQual(). Find an alternative local path    * calling foreign_join_ok(), since
thatfunction updates fpinfo and marks    * it as pushable if the join is found to be pushable.    */

Should the marked line simply be deleted?  If not, what correction is
appropriate?