Re: abnormally long time in performing a two-table join

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: abnormally long time in performing a two-table join
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Chris Mungall <cjm@fruitfly.org> writes:
> i'm not sure how to interpret this, but it seems odd that it doesn't
> contain the attname 'qualifier_value'

That's not just odd, but strikingly wrong.  You did say that
qualifier_value is a plain old varchar column, no?  I'm really
at a loss how we could fail to garner any stats for it.

Would you be willing to let me have access to your system to
look into this?  If so, contact me off-list to arrange details.