Re: O'Reilly Open Source Convention Report

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: O'Reilly Open Source Convention Report
Дата
Re: O'Reilly Open Source Convention Report  (Rob Brown-Bayliss <rob@zoism.org>)
Список pgsql-general
> There were a large number of PostgreSQL folks at the conference, and
> PostgreSQL activities going on every day.  We had a BOF, two tutorials,
> and lots of PostgreSQL presentations.

Three tutorials --- your two, and Gavin Sherry's PHP-and-Postgres talk.

We did well I thought, though it still seemed that MySQL had a larger
presence at the conference than PG.  Maybe next year ;-)