Re: postmaster hangs

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: postmaster hangs
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Tsirkin Evgeny <tsurkin@mail.jct.ac.il> writes:
> Today i was trying to run an old ver. of an application on test server .
> After a while i have got the pg hangs :

It looks like someone is holding a critical LWLock --- hard to tell if
it's the BufMgrLock or a per-buffer lock for a system index's metapage,
but must be one or the other.  Try backtracing the processes that
*aren't* hung in this particular way.  I'm not sure you'll be able to
learn anything much given that the build doesn't have debug info, but
you might as well try.