Re: Meson build updates

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Meson build updates
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 12.06.23 20:48, Tristan Partin wrote:
> Attached you will find a v3 with the offending commits removed. I did
> leave the overrides in since you didn't mention it in your last email.

Patches 1-14 look ok to me.  (But I didn't test anything, so some
caveats about whether the non-cosmetic patches actually work apply.)  If
we're fine-tuning the capitalization the options descriptions, let's
also turn "tap tests" into "TAP tests" and "TCL" into "Tcl".

Patch 15 about the wrap integration, I'm not sure.  I share the concerns
about whether this is worth maintaining.  Maybe put this patch into the
commitfest separately, to allow for further study and testing.  (The
other patches, if they are acceptable, ought to go into PG16, I think.)