Re: dupes for PK and other UNIQUE indexes

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: dupes for PK and other UNIQUE indexes
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Kevin Kempter <kevink@consistentstate.com> writes:
> On Sunday 01 November 2009 15:50:20 you wrote:
>> Kevin Kempter <kevink@consistentstate.com> writes:
>>> Anyone have any Idea how this could happen?
>>
>> Corrupt indexes.  What PG version are we talking about?

> version 8.3.8

Well, there aren't any known causes of btree index corruption in 8.3.x,
but that doesn't mean you haven't found something new.  Does this
installation have any nonstandard history?  (I'm wondering about things
like it having been a WAL standby at one time, or part of a Slony
setup, or something like that.)  Can you provide any other data that
might help somebody reproduce the problem?

BTW, please keep your responses cc'd to the list.

Сообщение: Re: dupes for PK and other UNIQUE indexes
Сообщение: Re: dupes for PK and other UNIQUE indexes