Re: pg_dump error

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pg_dump error
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Adam Witney <awitney@sgul.ac.uk> writes:
> Got that now.... Sorry but I am being dim... But where do I find the file to
> dump.. You want the index on pg_toast_134401982 right?

Right (if that's the toast table you identified for the problem table).
It's probably named pg_toast_134401982_index.  Look at its pg_class
entry to find its relfilenode number, and find the OID of the database
from pg_database, and then the file should be
$PGDATA/base/DBOID/RELFILENODE.  For more info see
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.0/static/storage.html
(which is for 8.0, but everything except the remarks about tablespaces
applies to 7.4).