Re: Strange failure in LWLock on skink in REL9_5_STABLE

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Strange failure in LWLock on skink in REL9_5_STABLE
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 2018-09-20 23:15:45 -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
>> https://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/static/kernel-resources.html#SYSTEMD-REMOVEIPC

> That shouldn't be relevant here - I'm not running the buildfarm from an
> interactive session and then logging out. So that code shouldn't
> trigger.

Well, the reason that systemd behavior is so brain-dead is exactly that
it will trigger against processes that you didn't launch interactively.
IIUC, you just have to log in and out of that account, and anything that
was running in the background (eg cron jobs) under the same userID gets
clobbered.

> I've made sure that the setting is off now however, I'm not
> trusting the related logic very much...

Was it on before?