Re: Strange failure in LWLock on skink in REL9_5_STABLE

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: Strange failure in LWLock on skink in REL9_5_STABLE
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2018-09-20 23:15:45 -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com> writes:
> > On Fri, Sep 21, 2018 at 2:59 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> >> I was just looking at that, and my guess is that it was caused by
> >> something doing an ipcrm or equivalent, and is unrelated to your patch.
> >> Especially since skink has succeeded with that patch in several other
> >> branches.
>
> > I found this case from January:
> > https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=skink&dt=2018-01-05%2000%3A10%3A03
> > ! FATAL:  semop(id=1313210374) failed: Invalid argument

> Uh-huh.
>
> https://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/static/kernel-resources.html#SYSTEMD-REMOVEIPC

That shouldn't be relevant here - I'm not running the buildfarm from an
interactive session and then logging out. So that code shouldn't
trigger.  I've made sure that the setting is off now however, I'm not
trusting the related logic very much...

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Сообщение: Re: Strange failure in LWLock on skink in REL9_5_STABLE
Сообщение: Re: Strange failure in LWLock on skink in REL9_5_STABLE