Re: Memo on dropping practices

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Memo on dropping practices
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Rod Taylor <rbt@zort.ca> writes:
> I noticed that SERIAL sequences aren't dropping with the application of
> the patch.

> Was this intentional?

Yeah, the dependency isn't stored yet.  I didn't like the way you did
that, and was trying to think of a better way...

More generally, a lot of dependencies that should be in place aren't
yet.  I committed as soon as I had stable functionality that more or
less duplicated the former behavior; there's more patch still to review.